接待是大家平时社交活动的基本礼仪。下面我们为大伙收拾的商务接待英语对话,期望对大伙有用!
商务接待英语对话
A=Wang MingB=MaryC=GraceD=Jeff
In the following conversation,Mary Ellis is a senior executive from a corporate head office.She’s on a business trip to the company’s Asia division office。Wang Ming,the VicePresident in charge of Asian operations,greets her.
在下面的对话中,玛丽·爱丽斯是一家合资公司总部的一名高级主管职员。她出差到了这家公司在亚洲区域的分公司。王明亚洲区域业务的副主管会见了她。
A:Good morning,Mary. It’s great to see you again.Did you have a good trip over?
A:早上好,玛丽。真开心能第三见到你。你旅途还愉快吧?
B:Yes,it was a good flight.I was a little tired yesterday,but I’m OK now.
B:唔,还很好。昨天还有点累,目前没事儿了。
A:Great!If you’reready,I’d like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
A:太好了!假如你已经筹备好了的话,我想把你介绍给这儿的主要员工。
B:Let’s go.
B:咱们走吧。
A:Mary,this is Grace Shen,our Financial Officer.
A:玛丽,这是格雷斯·沈,大家的财务主管。
C:I’d like you to meet Mary Ellis.
C:这位是玛丽·爱丽斯。
B:I’m pleased to meet you,Grace.You’re doing a great job.The division’s finances are in TOP shape.
B:见到你真开心,格雷斯。你干得太棒了。分企业的财务达到了最好的状况。
C:Thank you,Ms Ellis. I’m happy to meet you,too.
C:谢谢,爱丽斯小姐。见到你我也非常高兴。
A:And this is Jeff Yang. He’s in charge of Marketing.Jeff,let me introduce Mary Ellis.
A:这是杰夫·杨。他主管推广。杰夫,我来介绍一下,玛丽·爱丽斯。D:How do you do,Ms. Ellis?D:你好,爱丽斯小姐。
B:How do you do?It’s a pleasure to meet you,Jeff.So you’re the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I’ve seen.
B:你好,见到你非常荣幸,杰夫。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的吧。D:Thank you.I must say I have a great staff.D:谢谢。可我得说那是由于大家有一个了不起的团队。
A:I think you’ll find all of our staff is TOPnotch.
A:我想你会发现大家所有些职员都是先进的。
B:I’m already convinced of that,from the reports I’ve seen.Well,I’d like to see our manufacturing operation now,if I could.
B:我所读过的报告早已说服了我。嗯,假如可以的话,我目前想看看大家的生产操作。
A:Sure thing!Right this way.
A:当然!这边请。